Friday, July 3, 2009

First time out on the boat this year!

This weekend we went boating with Grandma Jami and Grandpa Brad. It was the first time out on the boat this year. We had a few technical difficulties, but once we got it all worked out it was so fun! Skyla and Reggie were the first ones out on the tube. Then grandpa dumped them, on accident of course, but Skyla wasn't quite so ready to go again for a while.

Taytem went with her daddy on the tube next!
Skyla went with me next.
Then when Skyla went with her Daddy again, she got a little more daring!
After the girls were done, I went out on the tube myself for a little warm up. It was supposed to be a warm up, too bad Reggie didn't get a picture of how much air I caught on the tube, warm up my a**! We had TONZ of fun though!

No comments:

Post a Comment